· Represented a private school in connection with the development of a five story school in Manhattan involving a complex ground lease, development and bond financing structure.
· Represented an international media company in connection with its leasing 50,000+ square feet of office and video editing space in the Chelsea area of Manhattan.
· Represented an international media company in connection with its relocation of its news bureau in Manhattan.
· Represented the developer/borrower in its $45 Million construction financing of its newest senior living facility.
· Represented a regional bank as construction lender for a New Jersey retail development, a New Jersey warehouse development and a Manhattan condominium conversion.
· Represented a nursing home operator in the net leasing of a to be constructed nursing home facility in Nassau County.
· Represented an international clothing retailer in its leasing of two distributions centers in the New York Metropolitan Area.
· Represented an office building owner in its renewal leasing of space to the NYPD for a precinct house and the FDNY for a fire house which involved significant owner’s renovation work (the precinct could not be closed).
PROUDLY SERVING OUR CLIENTS IN THE NEW YORK CITY REAL ESTATE LAW FOR OVER 20 YEARS
With our law firm’s extensive with real property development, leasing, sales and purchases of real property in New York City, our law firm works with “time is of the essence” and diligence, and we take the time to understand the details our clients goals which is crucial to successful projects. which saves the client both time and money, while completing our clients real estate transactions, achieving our clients goals. Mr. Gogel has more than 20 years of experience representing clients in complex commercial and residential real estate transactions. His clients have valued and relied upon his New York real estate law related knowledge, his ability to navigate the complexities that one often finds when dealing in the New York City real estate market.
OUR REPUTATION IN THE FINANCIAL COMMUNITY SERVES OUR CLIENTS WELL.
The adage, “The Devil’s in the Details”, is especially true when it comes to commercial financing details do matter. Joint venture partners and Investors, and financial institutions, require that they need to be fully informed and need to know to the extent possible, exactly what’s involved when making real property financing and investment decisions and seeking commercial investments, in a detailed, well-organized and clear way, demonstrating the feasibility of the complex real property transactions.
If you need a law firm with established credentials in real estate practice, you welcome to meet with the New York City law firm of Barry R. Gogel, today.
The Gogel law firm always gets the job done and I continue to use them for all of my real estate law related mattersJoe Green
Some Of Our Law Firms Typical Types of Transactions
International Media Company
In Connection with leasing of 50000+ office and video editing space in the New York Metropolitan area and the relocation of its news bureau in ManhattanInternational Media Company
Representated a Private School
With respect to its development of a five story school in Manhattan, involving a complex ground lease, development and bond financing structure.Private School
Representated a Developer / Borrower in $45 Million Financing Transactions
This Construction financing allowed for the building of their newest senior facility.Developer / Borrower
Represented a regional bank as Construction Lender
These transactions, often very complex, also include such diverse matters as a New Jersey retail development, warehouse development and a Manhattan condominium conversionRegional Bank
The Type of Service Our Real Estate Transaction Clients Can Expect
Why Hire Our Law Firm
Other Law Office Information
Proudly Serving the People of the Metropolitan New York City and Adjoining Areas
Serving New York City Area, Including, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Bronx, Westchester County, New Jersey and adjacent areas, including Long Island and New Jersey, along with of course domestic and international client’s wishing to expand and/or conduct business in the New York City Metropolitan area.